The Inter-Service Club Council of Arlington is an association organized in 1940 for liaison between the various service clubs/organizations of Arlington. Its purpose is to act as a clearinghouse for the exchange of ideas and the furthering of amicable relations between its member clubs/organizations.
To promote friendship, good will and understanding among the member clubs/organizations.
To coordinate projects among the various service clubs/organizations.
To discuss community problems and how member clubs/organizations can address them in an effort to make the community a better place in which to live.
To address the needs of member clubs/organizations in their efforts to recruit and sustain members.